Thursday, January 30, 2014

Manashakti Research Center (M.R.C.) LONAVALA, PUNE, INDIA.

The grand objective of the Manashakti Trusts is to guide about how each individual can achieve happiness and peace of mind, rationally, by sacrificing - at least partially - for the cause of society, while simultaneously fulfilling familial duties, as mentioned in the Ishaavasya Upanishad.
People get a new outlook by studying the rational New Way Philosophy put forth by the Manashakti. New Way Philosophy is a modern thought in which the Indian culture and the modern science have been beautifully merged together.
Any person once born; uses the following  for benefit and owes to them duty-full action throughout his/her life.

  1. Nature.
  2. Other people i.e. Society, including parents, relatives and friends.  
  3. Own body.    
But while leading routine life, usually one is hardly seen taking this debt returning need into consideration. On the other hand; one thinks and acts only for selfish goals to fetch short term happiness and the concept of happiness goes on changing. Many times; one does injustice to own body by indulging into unhealthy life style. Thus; by using the above 3 factors for own purpose, damaging them to some extent, he forgets to do his duty towards them.

Manashakti offers guidance to rectify these errors. The following prayers imbibed on mind and followed by appropriate action bring about the desired change in the life.
Prayer for Self-Reflection (For self-improvement)

“I am calling upon my internal energy and resolving to work towards my own welfare. My personality has evolved based on my behavior till today. From today on-wards, I resolve to seek only good inspiration. For the bad experiences I have had, instead of blaming others, I will myself reflect upon them. Instead of seeking false satisfaction, I will rely on courage and good wisdom. Because of this, I will gain long lasting peace and success. To the extent that I am achieving this, I am at peace now itself”.

Prayer for Self-Purification

“O eternal force representing the eternal truth!

I am the creation of my own deeds and expectations. There is no easy or false way to free myself of my deeds and expectations. Of course, with this newly found realization and knowledge, everyday my entire being is becoming purer. O eternal force, keep this positive realization, inspiration, and knowledge within me forever. Let my excessive desire be taken away. Whatever that is supposed to be mine, I surrender to the Brahma i.e. transcendent reality, and equality. Whatever that will remain will be t…..

Social Welfare (to be uttered in a group for the welfare of society, nation and universe)

Prayer for Social Service

“As the contentment in the society around me increases, my personal contentment will also increase. In my life, I have benefited from many known and unknown individuals and forces. In reciprocity, it is my duty to spend some of my energies for the benefit of known and unknown individuals and forces. The more I fulfil this duty, the more I will be delighted. I am experiencing that delight to the extent I have fulfilled my duty in my work today. May my delight grow to inspire my family, my society, my country, and whole humanity”.

Prayer for National Welfare

“This nation should become great. For this to happen, along with non-stop efforts, it is also necessary to purify our surroundings. We are combining these two aims.

May all be well with humanity!
May all be well with this nation!!
May all be well with the individual!!!”

Prayer for Welfare of the Universe

“The welfare of the universe is my constant thought.
Self-examination is my tool.
I have no enemies outside of me.
I may have some enemy inside me for sure.
Day by day, as my knowledge based work will grow,
One day the entire world will be mine.
Science and beliefs are in my skin.
Gratitude is my righteous path.
Insulting others is forbidden to me.
Peace and equality are my actions.
Inequality and corruption lead to my total destruction.
Equality and unity lead to my piousness”.

Every person wants to be happy.

The purpose of life for normal, average individual is along the following lines:

“By fulfillment of my ambition, I want to lead a life of happiness, satisfaction till my last moment in this world.”

If one accept above statement as a guide line for life journey then to effectively accomplish the same one must thoroughly understand.

1.      Me, my ambitions, my concept of happiness / enjoyment / satisfaction.
2.      My life
3.      The world in which I have to live throughout my life.
M.R.C.’s attempt is to provide guidance understand the true purpose and meaning of life on logical basis and based on the known rules of Nature. It is also an attempt to help individuals to realize their own life ambitions by a path of least resistance. Human being is a part of Universe. Our life-ambitions should be in tune with the rules of Nature. There could be no generic definition as the very concept is subjective. Moreover, it cannot be the same for everyone. In spite of this, foundations remain unchanged and very focus is to set strengthen the base.

Causality is the base for science and spirituality. Science talks of entropy whereas spirituality suggests gratitude. In short “Give and Take cycle” is believed by both. Equality, Gratitude, Causality- Co-relation are the key words ruling the Mind and Matter. Haunted with complex ideas, we are entangled in our own web. All we have to do is to have the clarity of ideas, which shall help us find our purpose and meaning of life.

Stress is a much later stage whereas complexity and restlessness of the mind are the beginnings. It’s pertinent to understand where are we going wrong at the very beginning and here, the half of the battle is won. Proper emotional and mental conditioning is the only way of leading a stress-free life or not bringing this to such a pass. However, sans understanding what goes into moulding mind, proper conditioning is unlikely.

The pursuit of happiness is the ultimate goal but for a majority, it indeed ends in a misery because to many, happiness is a mystery. Let the definition of happiness vary from person to person, all we need to know is that true contentment lies within. Balance is the key, as per the simplest law of the nature and we must be conscious of it all the time.

Eventually, life is simple but complexity and irrationality within us might be forcing us to put it in a convoluted manner. There is nothing worth getting frustrated and stressed out. Miseries and dis pleasures are a passing phase. Let us try to rework our concepts, have a fresh look at ourselves and our life ambitions. We should lead a path of action with full devotion based on knowledge. Every time when you feel like giving up, just wait a little more for the rising sun to break through the dark clouds. Cloud cover may veil it up again and again. Take a little pause and let the cloud burst for it’s a passing phase. Let rational knowledge be your chosen path. Blue sky and shining sun are always there. It’s a reality, our true self…

The message is simple. By natural inclination we all are selfish and would like to “GET’; but to be just human beings we have to “GIVE” and for that nurturing of selfless attitude is the key.

If you wish to know more, Manashakti services are always available. Manashakti Research Centre, through the pioneering research of Rev. Swami Vijnananand is endeavoring to impart this knowledge in its diverse efforts through Study Courses, Machine Tests, Work Shops, Books, Periodicals, and Social Service Projects etc.








Please visit “manashakti.org” for the details of the program and activities.


Vijay R. Joshi.





1 comment: